speakup

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Mon Mar 29 17:07:58 UTC 2004

The Apollo 2 is supported by Speakup, and recent edits to its driver have improved the support substantially. To join the Speakup mailing list, go to the Speakup web page at:

http://www.linux-speakup.org

To start using Linux you should probably choose to install a distribution that already has Speakup in it. There are several to choose among on the Speakup page. I also maintain a document that walks users through the process of installing the Speakup Modified Fedora Core. This installation HOWTO is at:

http://www.linux-speakup.org/ftp/disks/fedora/HOWTO_INSTALL.html

Good luck!