What's a braille display that _works_?

John J. Boyer director at chpi.org
Tue May 4 15:59:44 UTC 2004

Mario,

How much does the Braille Star cost? Is the company good at service? Does
it have a braille keyboard? I am interested because, although my present
Braille Lite 40 is doing nicely, I am not sure how long I can continue
getting it repaired by a good company.

Thanks,
John

--
John J. Boyer; Executive Director, Chief Software Developer
Computers to Help People, Inc.