0 Byte Files?

Mike Gorse mgorse at mgorse.dhs.org
Fri Nov 26 23:07:22 UTC 2004

Larry,

What type of file system is the directory on, and have you scanned it
(either with fsck or with scandisk if you're mounting a Windows
filesystem)?  I would start by doing that if I were you if you haven't
already.

Your clock issue might be caused by your clock being set for your local
time but Linux expecting it to be set to gmt.  If not, then it should be
easy to fix with date -s and hwclock --systohc.

-- Michael Gorse / AIM:linvortex / http://mgorse.home.dhs.org --