Installing FC2 with BRLTTY.

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Mon Oct 11 20:22:00 UTC 2004

Ok, my point again--while trying not to belabor it.
Whatever you updated from september to october in the speakup-modified cds
means the brltty.iso I made from the October boot.iso will NOT work with
the september cds. The brltty.iso you have on the site right now is dated
July 19th; there is nothing wrong with that iso; it does indeed boot both
brltty and speakup. That July 19th brltty.iso did work with the
speakup-modified set that was on the site at the time. However, when you
updated the speakup-fedora set subsequently, you did not make a new
brltty.iso. when you update the
cds on the speakup site, you must also update--remake--the brltty.iso.

I don't mean to keep repeating but it appears either we're saying the same
thing in different ways and not realizing it or my point isn't being
understood.

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004, Janina Sajka wrote:

> Yes, these would be FC2. They have differing dates because the packages
> they contain have been upgraded. They are frequently updated.
>
> Cheryl Homiak writes:
>> Maybe I'd better clarify this a little better.
>> When I downloaded from the speakup site a few weeks ago the isos 9most of
>> them) had September dates. they now have October dates. But i believe
>> both were FC2
>>

>> --
>> Cheryl
>>
>> "Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also."

Cheryl