getting a list of keycodes for Gnopernicus and BRLAPI

Kenny Hitt kenny at hittsjunk.net
Thu Apr 7 23:34:31 UTC 2005

Hi.

Is there any way to find out the key values sent by my braille display
to Gnopernicus from BRLAPI.  The mapping in the Gnopernicus dialog is
specific to Baum displays.  I've tried using trial and error with little
success.  For example, what Gnopernicus calls dk00 is the right end of
my left advance bar.  The Gnopernicus table considers this to be a shift
key as well as a single key.

I'm hoping I can eventually get a table that could convert the BRLAPI
keys to the Baum equivalents.

Thanks in advance.
          Kenny