Gentoo experience

Kenny Hitt kenny at hittsjunk.net
Tue Jan 25 23:20:37 UTC 2005

Hi.  When I installed Gentoo, I had a lynx session in one console
reading the handbook while I followed it's instructions in another.  The
livecd had speakup on it, so it was easy to get speakup running with a
speakup_synth=synth parameter during boot.
I can't help with any specific questions now, because I finally decided
to make that box a Debian system.  I have a lot more experience with
Debian and decided to keep my boxes running the same distro.

Hope this helps.
          Kenny