using a Baum RBT 40 display with BRLTTY

Kenny Hitt kenny at hittsjunk.net
Wed Jun 15 20:07:27 UTC 2005

Hi.

I recently bought a used RBT 40 Braille display on Ebay.

I have managed to get it working with BRLTTY using imulation mode 2 and
the VarioHT driver.  Attempts to use other drivers with other imulation
modes weren't successful.

I have a few questions.

Does anyone know who supports this display in the United States?

I would like to add additional keys to the VarioHT driver because it is
missing some functions I like.  Can I submit a diff with my changes to
BRLTTY?

If so, is it ok to patch the driver source from BRLTTY version 3.6.1?

Thanks in advance.
          Kenny