abook with set show_cursor=true doesn't work

Aldo info at brlspeak.net
Fri Jun 17 08:29:50 UTC 2005

Hi Janina,

On Thu, Jun 16, 2005 at 02:10:04PM -0400, Janina Sajka wrote:
> So, you don't say whether you followed all the instructions. In other
> words, you downloaded from CVS and compiled? Correct?

Ooops, sorry! no non, I thought you said in a last message about this
thread that it was already implemented, I understood it so; so I just
did an apt-get install abook under Debian to have the abook installed.
So I see now: I'm wrong.

> And, you're
> certain you're executing the the correct abook version?
Idem it is of course the wrong one.

> It works for me.

Isn't there any tarball published since the thread started ?
Where can I find it?

Aldo.