about brltty and USB alva satellite again

Talksina talksina at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 11:02:43 UTC 2005

At 12.54 29/06/2005, you wrote:
>[quoted lines by Talksina on 2005/06/29 at 11:52 +0200]
>
> >these are the options I put into the ./configure while compiling
> >brltty-3.6.2.
> >./configure --with-braille-device=al --with-braille-driver=al
> >--with-text-table=de
>
>You need to specify a device, rather than a display type, as the operand for
>the --with-braille-device= option. If you'd like the braille device to default
>to USB then specify:
>
>    --with-braille-device=usb:

after usb the sign column must be specified, right?
so...
--with-rbaille-driver=al --with-braille-device=usb: --with-text-table=de ?
how silly I am...
this eveninv when I go back home I'll try again
it is just a misunderstanding, as I say, "my braille device is alva
satellite series..." so I thought device was to specify the type of
display. Instead, the driver is the vendor and the device is the connection
type, it is not so clear in the README.