Fw: new to linux.....

vasile radu vradu at constanta.astral.ro
Thu Mar 31 08:22:38 UTC 2005

ok!
I on't want only gnome accessibility
I've tried to make emacspeak to work and no result.
Are these screen reader come with a voice them selves?
Don't they use something like festival or viavoice?
If tjhey don't I'm interested how to make with one of them my distro to
speak!!!

a happy new year
/////////
Radu Vasile
Techinc Consultant in computers
"better light a candle than curse the darkness"
"follow the white rabbit"
e-mail:
vradu at constanta.astral.ro
matematicianu at home.ro