Getting started

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sun Nov 6 22:28:00 UTC 2005

Hello, Martin:

You may want to read the installation HOWTO for the Speakup Modified
Fedora Distribution:

http://SpeakupModified.Org/HOWTO_INSTALL.html

To install with braille, you'll need the appropriate images from brltty.
You cannot install with software speech, though you can use software
speech once you have a working installation.