Tactile Survey--Address Correction

University of Oregon tactmaps at uoregon.edu
Mon Nov 14 23:36:15 UTC 2005

T. Joseph,
 I'm so happy to hear from you. I am trying to get contact information
for blind students at the U of O. I would like to know what
environmental features you would like on a tactile map of campus. I am
in a class that will be producing tactile maps of campus this term. If
you have any suggestions please email them to me. If you have time it
would be helpful for you to fill out the survey in the email message to
the listserv as well. Please let other blind students on campus know
that I would like to be in contact with them and feel free to give out
my university email address located below.

mlawren5 at uoregon.edu

Thanks again,

Megan Lawrence