Information about meessenger

Chris Norman chris.norman4 at ntlworld.com
Mon Oct 24 20:11:26 UTC 2005

Where did you get PebRot from please?

Cheers,

Chris Norman
<!-- chris.norman4 at ntlworld.com -->
----- Original Message -----
From: "Fredrik Larsson" <fredrikl at flproduction.se>
To: "Linux for blind general discussion" <blinux-list at redhat.com>
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2005 7:57 PM
Subject: Re: Information about meessenger

Hi,

I use pebrot, an MSN client written in Python. It works very well. There
are some other as well but they had some problems, either with åäö (the
swedish characters) or some protocol problems. gtmess will probably work
quite well with English text since I remember that it worked very well
accept the diacritic characters.

I had problems with centericq not showing me new incoming messages.
However, centericq is a library so other applications can be built around
it as well.

Fredrik