liblouis braille translator and back-translator now available

John J. Boyer director at chpi.org
Thu Sep 15 15:54:00 UTC 2005

Lee,

I agree that this thing needs work. But here are a couple of things to
note:
First, I'm not sure what you mean about front end and back-end
documentation. The README file clearly tells you to read
liblouis-guide.html .

Second, the tables are not the old BRLTTY tables. they have been much
updated.

John