Recording Streaming Audio?

Brent Harding bharding at doorpi.net
Thu Feb 16 16:38:38 UTC 2006

Ever end up getting banned because of wget not being the best user agent
around? I heard 2 others that are not liked are freeamp and Jet Audio. I
think banning on either user agent or having only 2 connections open is bad
because the agent name can probably be changed to winamp or media player and
people do use routers. These days one almost needs a router smart enough to
take a stream and feed it 2 places rather than opening out a second
connection that is thought usually to be a recorder.