Par Tools?

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Wed Feb 22 19:55:23 UTC 2006

Hi All:  Since I cllect some files which are posted in lots of .rars, I am
looking for an accessable command-line .par client?  I tried par2cmdline  but I
am having no luck.  In 1 case I may have all the par files, but none of the
.rars.  Can any of these packages re-construt the rars?  In searching, I see
refferences to smartpar  but cannot find it?  Can some1 please either send
along a link or even helpful packages, with instructions.  I am running fc4
with speakup-and-a DecTalk UsB
Thanks so much in advance
Hart