gnome question

Brent Harding bharding at doorpi.net
Mon Jul 31 02:03:29 UTC 2006

I've heard mostly AT&T voice on phone systems, don't really like it that
much but I'd rather live with it than Festival any day, but I don't think
anyone sells a Linux version of that. I found on a Voip forum that the
Asterisk system may be able to support Cepstral, not sure about Dec though.
I've never heard the 3 voices they mention being available for Linux though,
but I'm sure they have samples on their site.