dual boot

Rinaldo guelpa at dundeekzn.co.za
Sat May 6 06:45:17 UTC 2006

Hello Aldo
I need the info as how to create this 'beeep code' you write about please.
How can I contact you directly by e-mail?
Or where can I get a 'How to file' please?
Rinaldo.
On 2006-03-28 blinux-list at redhat.com said:
    On Tue, Mar 28, 2006 at 06:32:40AM +0000, Rinaldo wrote:
    > Hello
    > I am new to Linux and have a few questions.
    > 1. I dual boot with default windos98/dos and fedora 2.
    > 2. How can I change this default from time to time? Can I do it
    >from within  winn98/dos or Fedora 2?
    > 3. Can I switch from within win98/dos or fedora2, to the o/s I
    >wish to use?  4. Or can I make a floppy and boot from it and then
    >make a dicition to witch  o/s I wish to use?
    Install grub from within your Linux distro, and put some beeep code
    to hear when you are at the boot: prompt, then you choose with
    arrow keys down/up which system you prefer to boot.
    Aldo.