Telnet and FTP between a DOS System and Linux Boxes

Marian Selea mselea at cisco.com
Sun Nov 19 10:40:47 UTC 2006

There is a tcp/ip complet stack under pctcp. Although the pctcp is out of support, I find it perfect for somebody willing to have his dos machine connected to the net. it has telnet (tn.exe), ftp client/server, mail (with smtp/pop3/...), and all you'd need.... but the encrypted services (ssh/sftp/...).

BTW, has somebody succeeded in making work dosssh package?

Thanks!

M.