speaking lynix install?

Brent Harding bharding at doorpi.net
Fri Sep 1 19:42:33 UTC 2006

I heard Ubuntu some how but I don't know where the accessible disks are or
what one would do with them to make them speak. I heard on a show that I
could probably just use the Debian Sarge disk and then put a Ubuntu disk in
after it wants disks to actually install from. I laughed at the idea. That
can't possibly work, could it?