very unusal pdf problem?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Tue May 15 13:34:31 UTC 2007

The file is not flawed, if so I would need some evidence for this aside
from these errors.
I have two different copies of the file, and both produce this kind of
stuff.
I am going to ask the author though just in case.  Perhaps send him a copy
of the errors I am getting.
I am unsure what you mean by "run the pdf through file?"
Karen