very unusal pdf problem?

Geoff Shang geoff at QuiteLikely.com
Tue May 15 10:16:53 UTC 2007

Hi,

I agree that this looks like it's not a valid file.

As a matter of interest, what do you get if you run the PDF document through
file?

And not that it should make any difference, but at least the version of
pdftotext that I have takes the output filename as the second non-optional
argument, it does not write to standard out.  I can't give you the version
number of this version however as the PC it's on is currently somewhere on
the high seas.  It'll be here in about 6 weeks.

Geoff.