Getting started with Linux

Otis Blue/MidWest-Merchandise o.blue at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 28 04:19:03 UTC 2007

Hi,

I purchased a Linux business server software off of eBay a couple of days
ago and I wanted to learn more about it before I get into it.  I want to run
this software from a 500gig external hard drive if it's possible.  Does
anyone have a good resource where I can go to and read and learn more about
how Linux works and how it can be installed onto a external drive?  Also I
have a external Doubletalk serial speech synthesizer which should be able to
work with Linux but I understand that I have to use it along with another
speech software for Linux correct?  I just need some information for a
beginner getting started with all of this.  Thanks I would really appreciate
the help

.

Otis Blue
email:  o.blue at sbcglobal.net
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Telephone: 414-461-8885
Skype: blueboy402
IM: o.blue at sbcglobal.net

Visit my web site  to find your home décor products , personal products and
more.  Also while you’re there why not register to become a national catalog
sales representative.  Please contact me for more information.
http://www.midwest-merchandise.com