some boot problems

Daniel Dalton daniel.dalton47 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 09:31:38 UTC 2007

Hi Geoff,

On 26/11/2007 8:10 PM, Geoff Shang wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This sounds like it's the OpenBSD Secure Shell Server.  It's a good
> thing to have unless you're sure you don't want to log in remotely.

I removed it for now. I don't get the openbsd stuff anymore. But it
still comes up with a screen that I can type on.
Like before. Also it says starting sendmail.

If I type my braille display shows what I am typing and to the left of
that is the word "sendmail"
As I said before I have removed sendmail.
This just started happening tonight.

Do you know what could be my problem?

Also if I type apt-get remove sendma and then hit tab it guesses sendmail.
I enter and it says sendmail not installed so not removing...
Any ideas?

Thanks.

--
Daniel Dalton