Speakup and VT100 Emulation

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Thu Aug 7 23:46:39 UTC 2008

Actually slackware 12.1 needs the same kind of help for its installer
program for the same reason.  Maybe setting terminal type to dumb might
work.  One problem I had with speakup.s on slackware 12.1 was getting it
to install correctly on the hard drive in the first place.  I might try to
get around this by chroot . in the /kernels/speakup.s directory on the
slackware 12.1 cd before I run setup but have no idea if this really will
work.