ocr success

Krishnakant krmane at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 10:52:31 UTC 2008

hi
daniel,
I think this is one of the greatest achievements.
A few days back some hacker on the orca list had sent me a script for
doing ocr.
I have some how misplaced it i believe and I would request for another
copy.
ah, willem was that you who sent me the script?  if yes kindly send it
again.
I have one major question?  will any of the tools mentioned in the
original post do rotation of the image if I place the page up side down?
I think most free ocr softwares can't do it but I will be pleased to
know that I am wrong in my analysis.
I think we really need a howto from daniel for this.

happy hacking.
Krishnakant.
On Sat, 2008-12-20 at 20:42 +1100, Daniel Dalton wrote