grml 1.1 works!

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 16:31:51 UTC 2008

Hi,

I found a linux distribution that works! it's an older one with software
speech. it's grml 1.1. and it works good. So, vibuntu may not work on this
machine, but oralux and grml 1.1 work fine. ok, so now I have a question.
can someone tell me, keeping in mind that I have never used linux before in
my whole entire life, I am a complete newby to grml and commandline linux.
But if I am going to be a network administrator I will need to learn some
kind of Linux distribution, what matters is that it has a Linux kernel which
of course, grml has it because it's Linux... so, can someone give me an
introduction to it? my wife's machine has a virus in it called
c:\windows\system32\drmclienp.dll . pay attention to spelling. so I want to
delete this file and therefore get rid of the virus. but windows will not
let me access the file. so how do I do this using grml linux 1.1? Also, will
voxin work with grml linux? And also, can someone tell me how to partition
my hard drive and install grml Linux1.1 alongside Windows xp? grml1.1 uses
ESpeak for speech.

Josh

email: jkenn337 at gmail.com
msn: kenn6498ku at hotmail.com