GRML.

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Mon Feb 25 17:57:43 UTC 2008

Hi,

Sorry if I seemed unhelpful, but each sound card is different.  I had a
similar problem but for me it was too quiet.  I tried entering the
amixer command that I found with Google but it didn't work.  I had to
read the man page and experiment until it worked.  You can try these two
commands though:

amixer set Master playback 25,25
alsamixer

The later is supposed to be interactive but it didn't do much for me.
No guarantees on the former but that eventually worked for me.