Quick question before I do something silly?

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Thu Jan 17 07:33:28 UTC 2008

Hi,

What version were you using?  They should be at about version 1.1 now.
It's important to have the latest kernel and command shell.
Fortunately, even if you run an older version, you can download newer
components.  I only used FreeDOS on a virtual machine as an experimental
boot floppy and never actually installed it but I understand that there
is a package system similar to most Linux distros.  All packages are
just standard zip files anyway.  Kernel development seems to be fairly
active.