isp

Rudy Vener salt at panix.com
Sun Jan 27 19:59:43 UTC 2008

www.panix.com

On Sun, Jan 27, 2008 at 02:37:31PM -0000, Neil Foster wrote:
> Hi
>  Does anyone know of an isp that is blind friendly. ie. Will provide
> statements in an accesible format preferably by email or as text file on
> floppy disk. Has a website that is text output friendly ie. will work with
> lynx for console users where you can get the pop3, smtp and news servers
> without all the other garbage that they seem to indulge in and also
> provides webspace.
>
> Thansk
>
> Neil Foster

Rudy Vener, Owner and founder
Pizza Galaxy
Phone: (203) 230-9662
Website: http://www.pizzagalaxy.com

Restaurant owners, our online ordering and  Internet
advertising brings you new customers and keeps them coming
back. Get our free report: The Top 7 Ways for Restaurants
to get Customers Online. Go to
http://www.pizzagalaxy.com/top7ways.html
to get your free copy.