speech output

Neil Foster neil.foster2007 at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Jan 28 10:43:01 UTC 2008

So does this setup allow you to get the kernle msgs at sartup?. If you've
got problems in the kernel code eg. in a driver or such how do you get at
debugging info? If yo've got to wait for the sound drivers to be loaded then
you've basiclaly had to load a ton of stuff to get that far which if you
need to even get at the system V startup wstuff which mandrak and redhat and
a few others used to use thne it could well be difficult let alone getting
at kernel msgs. Ok it does save time  but it could still be a monumental
pain.

  I think I may have to learn how to write a usb driver! Can't be taht
difficult.

Ta

Neil Foster