msn on linux

Daniel Dalton d.dalton at iinet.net.au
Wed Mar 12 08:04:44 UTC 2008

On Tue, 11 Mar 2008, Tony Baechler wrote:

> Yes, sorry.  I told you I don't use MSN.  It had been recommended by several
> people on various lists and I thought it was text.  Fortunately, "aptitude
> show gaim" quickly and easily resolves the question of being graphical or
> not.  Again, that's why you should do your own searching.

Yes ok. I will. But if you are recommending something to someone you
should usually do a quick check to see that is sort of what their after.
Like if they said text-based you could just double check it is text based.

I might be wrong, but sorry again if my message sounded slightly angry or
annoyed.
I wasn't annoyed just a bit disapointed that you have all these ideas
which I will follow next time. (thanks) but you ended up recommending
something completely oposite to what I wanted.

Thanks anyway and I'll use this pebroc program and if that doesn't work
then I'll try something else from the repo as you suggested several times.

Thanks,

--
Daniel Dalton

http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/