speak_pup.iso

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Thu Mar 13 03:52:19 UTC 2008

I read the blog of the speak_pup.iso creator earlier today.  I don't know
who this Canadian is now and if anyone does know on this list please
contact him and suggest he try eflite for use with emacspeak rather than
flite.  The emacspeak software will recognize that as a server and it's
not as large as festival so he'll be able to keep the size of the livecd
image down.  That livecd image also appears to have been withdrawn from
the internet too so far as google.com can determine with a file:
speak_pup.iso search.