Lynx and amazon.com...was lynx and cookies.

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Wed Mar 19 02:05:57 UTC 2008

Everyone,
If you are having a problem with amazon and lynx, please do the following.
call here:
1-800-201-7575
This is amazon's toll free number.
I have already spoken with tech support, and they realize the problem, but
need to know that others are encountering it, and most importantly that a
few months back systems worked fine.
What they have failed to do after the recent change, is a, test with lynx,
and b, use the css structure  employed before to insure compatibility.
They fixed the problem he last time, but it took hearing from more than
one person.
There is no reason for this site not to work, someone is just being lazy.
Thanks,
Karen