Running Linux under windows?

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Sat Apr 11 18:10:39 UTC 2009

Hi All:  I remember years ago there was zipspeak, but when I look at their
page, mentions Matt Cambell, the version seems to be from 2000?  So please tell
me in 2009 what similar packages are available to run under windows vista?
You see they tell me that if I re-partission my drive it will nuke the jaws
license?  So I thought for the laptop maybe running something like zipspeak
would be fine.  Obviously years ago we ran Vocal-Eyes under windows, so
seemingly this would still run as a concept.
As far as speech, I am happy with Eliquence, Dec-Talk, as well as some of the
Sapi4-and-5 female voices
Thanks in advance
Hart