hardware synthesizer

Negoslav Sabev negi4a at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 16:15:57 UTC 2009

Can you guaranty that it will work with just USB to serial converter? Don't
these ports function on a different levil? Will I be able to hear the boot
and shutdown messages when the USB drivers are not loaded?
Sorry for my ignorance, but what i-o stands for? I'm not yet so good in
english technical terms.

Thanks,
Negoslav