Has any solution for blind to run windows under linux?

Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis bhawkeslewis at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 11 14:39:57 UTC 2009

On 11/1/09 12:18, Jude DaShiell wrote:
> Really, that's as bad as running windows on the mac!  In both cases why
> accept the security problems and waste the disk space?

Simple: in order to run applications that only run, or only run well, on
Windows. Some Mac users do this regularly.

In answer to the original question, judging from the Orca mailing list,
I believe some Orca users have had some measure of success with the
partially accessible GTK interface of VMWare, and some other users have
had similar success with the simple GTK frontend for Virtualbox, vboxgtk:

http://www.xente.mundo-r.com/narf/vboxgtk/

--
Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis