the Dutch-language BLinuX Forum is back!

Labrador labrad0r at edpnet.be
Thu Jan 22 18:54:45 UTC 2009

Hi all NL-language Linuxers,

We are back, up and running a brand new Dutch BLinuX list at a new location.

Have a look at
	http://groups.google.be/group/blinuxforum
or
	http://groups.google.nl/group/blinuxforum

Our archive is still publicly readable for everyone.

To post to the list you have to become a member.

If for some reasons you haven't been added while you were already member of
the "old" mailinglist, you have then to subscribe again.
In other cases you have been migrated by the listadmins.

ThanX again for your patience and confidence, and thanks again to the other
listadmins to accept we posted these emergency messages to their lists.

O. La Rosa - co-admin BLinuXForum