Cygwin question

Tom Masterson kd7cyu at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 30 18:25:50 UTC 2009

If you run "setup-1.7 -h" from the commandline it will gnerate a log file
and a .log.full file in the same directory.  These files will explain the
command-line options.  Which are not the same as explained in the email.
I still haven't gotten them to work 100% correctly but at least it is a
start.  A better option would be to make the setup accessible but...

Tom