Cygwin question

alex wallis alexwallis646 at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 30 18:59:46 UTC 2009

hi.
Am I being completely stupid? I no you said run setup from the command line,
however what I am doing simply starts the gui installer.
I am going to run, then typing in command, and then going to the folder
which has setup.exe in and typing setup.exe
the gui installer is then launched.
am I being completely stupid?