Using TRF for File transfer With a Braille Lite

Teresa Cochran vegaspipistrelle at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 21:33:45 UTC 2009

     I'm not sure if I'm using the right tool for the right job, but I
don't know how to set up this application. I don't notice a readme file
or other
documentation.
could someone give me a pointer or two, please? I'd like to set up a
transfer for ymodem protocol, USB-to-serial device, braille Lite 40.

Thanks in advance,
Teresa