vinux-cli install

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Sat Nov 21 14:57:26 UTC 2009

I got the vinux-cli iso installed.  There was only one challenging spot in
it for me but I figured my way around that.  Where that came was with
cfdisk.  I could create one partition but couldn't access the remaining
free space to create the swap partition.  So I ended up using fdisk and
creating my partitions and setting the / partition bootable then rn the V
alias again and when cfdisk started for the first time I quit out of it
after selecting the / partition.  Then I got asked for the swap partition
and pointed the system to that partition and quit out of that part of
cfdisk and the rest of the installation went off without a hitch.