help, getting ttsynth serial

Jackie McBride abletec at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 19:35:06 UTC 2010

Kristoffer:

Your hard drive might not be as dead as u think.

1) Try putting it in the freezer for a day or so. Yeah, I know, sounds
crazy, but I've actually revived drives doing that long enough to get
stuff off.
2) It might be the external circuitry, rather than the drive itself.
Take the drive out of the case & connect it to your computer using the
appropriate cable.

--
Change the world--1 deed at a time
Jackie McBride