File Mannagement and Selective Playing with mpg123

RiverWind riverwind at shellworld.net
Thu Dec 30 03:30:34 UTC 2010

Ok, so this utility splits mp3 files? What does it split them down into?
How do you designate what you want? Why would you want to split an mp3
file?

Have you ever used sox to combine smaller files into a single larger file?

Feel free to visit my website and my blog and learn more about me
and what I stand for.
My Website @ http://riverwind.shellworld.net
My Blog http://windraven13.livejournal.com/