Windows virtual machine on linux help

Jon j.orcauser at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 28 22:44:59 UTC 2010

Hi,

As Trev points out, virtualbox-ose should be available to you.

But since you want USB support, you should visit www.virtualbox.org, and
find the non open source version, add the deb url to your sources.list and
then install the latest virtualbox.

I often run windows xp 32 bit inside virtualbox, and i dont see any delays
at all, but i usually give 1 GB of ram to virtualbox machines.

-Jon