Why Arch Linux?

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Sun Apr 24 11:50:40 UTC 2011

Arch installation could do with some improvements, it's not for the
newbies.  Having written that, arch comes talking on the sound card and
installs that way too if you get the brannon distribution.  It's all on
the arch for the blind wiki.  I think I had two pages of brailled notes
for its installation process before I got the system installed once.
later attempts to get arch accessible so it could install and do
subsequent installs were failures over here.