fetchmail gmail setup problem

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Sun Feb 6 21:17:13 UTC 2011

If someone already has this working please look at the attachment and let
me know what I either need to change or what I need to do to get this
working. fetchmail.out is the output of a failed fetchmail run.
fetchmail.txt is a sanitized version of my .fetchmailrc file. gmail.crt is
the gmail signing certificate. google.crt is the google signing
certificate. I've put both certificates into /etc/ssl/certs/ and run
c_rehash /etc/ssl/certs/ repeatedly and am still getting the output in
fetchmail.out.