fetchmail gmail setup problem

Henry Yen blinux-mail at AegisInfoSys.com
Mon Feb 7 04:50:21 UTC 2011

Your fetchmail.txt has the target directory (in the sslcertpath directive)
misspelled.

--
Henry Yen                                       Aegis Information Systems, Inc.
Senior Systems Programmer                       Hicksville, New York