rk713a hp wireless elite keyboard linux success

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Sat Feb 26 09:50:10 UTC 2011

I have one of these keyboards and it connects to computers using a
keyboard dongle.  I decided to try it out with my amd athelon k8 box and
plugged the dongle into a usb port on the back of the computer, loaded the
keyboard up with two aaa batteries and powered the computer up and hit the
connect button on the keyboard and then started typing.  I'm using that
keyboard to write this message too.  So it works with no problems at all.
Quite refreshing for porting technology cross platforms to have no
problems with it at all.