msn in text mode

Fredrik Larsson fredrikl.listor at flproduction.se
Mon Jul 4 19:27:28 UTC 2011

Hi,

I used something called gtmess, written in C and it worked fine. I
nowadays mostly use pebrot since I haven't figured out how finsch from
pidgin works.

I however got pebrot working right out of the box so probably the python
installation is not complete for you. Python v2.5 works best with pebrot
so maybe you have a too new python.

Fredrik